Manage, Organize and Customize Your AutoCAD Workspace
AutoCAD: Manage, Organize and Customize your Workspace
Another very useful 'Have You Tried' article from within the AutoCAD 2021 Help system related to customizing your workspace and assisting with managing and organizing content for the way you work, to work smarter - not harder. This help article contains a wealth of information - highly recommended read!
"Have you ever wanted to streamline the AutoCAD user interface (UI) to better suit the way you work or change the placement of the tools you use frequently? Maybe you only use certain tools when annotating a design or want to use toolbars to compliment the functionality on the ribbon.
Workspaces allow you to control the display and position of most UI elements within the AutoCAD application window. Once you have arranged the AutoCAD UI, you can save the current state as a named workspace which can later be restored. Creating task-based or industry specific workspaces can be a great way to ensure you have access to the tools you need when you need them."
- Save and Set a Workspace Current
- Add and Remove Commands from the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT)
- Control the Display and Placement of Ribbon Tabs and Panels
- Show and Hide Ribbon Tabs and Panels
- Reorder Ribbon Tabs and Panels
- Float a Ribbon Panel
- Display and Reposition Palettes
- Modify a Workspace with the Custom User Interface (CUI) Editor
- Restore the AutoCAD 'Classic' Workspace
- Workspace Commands and System Variables
Autodesk 2021 Help - Have You Tried: Manage (Organize) and Customize your Workspace - CLICK HERE