The CAD Geek: What People are Saying about AutoCAD 2019
So What are People Saying about AutoCAD 2019?...
The CAD Geek - Donnie Gladfelter recently posted his comments to the announcement and additionally, provided links to how other key members of the vast AutoCAD Community have weighed in on "One AutoCAD".
"The announcement of One AutoCAD focuses on the overall process of design, not just the part that happens while I'm trapped behind my desk in the office. Although this shift delivers a small number of new features in the desktop application, it delivers a wealth of new features to the overall AutoCAD ecosystem." - Donnie Gladfelter, The CAD Geek
A wonderful cross-section (links provided on TheCADGeek site) of what others are saying about One AutoCAD, including:
- Marcus O'Brien, AutoCAD Blog
- Kean Walmsley, Through the Interface
- Shaan Hurley, Between The Lines
- Robert Green, Cadalyst (and Godfather of 'CAD Standards')
- Brandon Loehr, CAD Intentions
- Edwin Prakoso, CAD Notes
- Michael Alba, Engineering.com
- Shaun Bryant, Not Just CAD
- Jimmy Bergmark, JTB World
TheCADGeek - What People are Saying about AutoCAD 2019 - CLICK HERE